Friday, June 20, 2014

Blog Tour: Sarah Alderson: Come Back To Me

Welcoming to the Blog: Sarah Alderson AKA MILA GRAY

Blog Tour
June 20th Stop on the Tour Bus

NEW BOOK
Written Via Sarah as Mila Gray

COME BACK TO ME



Q & A with Sarah

Where do your characters come from? My imagination mostly, though I embellish with people I know. I recently had an insane girl (an acquaintance’s girlfriend) smash up my house - she was utterly bats hit crazy. We had to threaten the police to get her to leave - she is definitely inspiring a character in my next book (she broke my favourite vase…).

If you could live on another planet (say they are habitable) which one would you choose? I don’t think there could be another planet as beautiful as this one, so I guess I’d choose The Forest Moon of Endor so I could make friends with the woks.

What do you think, one word, about your new book – Out of Control? Drive.

Do you believe in Happy Endings? Yes! I love to believe in them, though I think happy endings are usually all about attitude and perception. 

What would your characters say about you? That I really make them work for their happy endings and like to put them through their paces.

And Lastly,

Does Writing make you Happy? If yes, why? Yes, of course, I wouldn’t do it otherwise. It’s the only thing that when I’m doing it there’s nothing I’d rather be doing.

Cheers for stopping by, Sarah Alderson

To Top of this amazing book, Sarah is offering up a Give Away. 

GIVE AWAY

OPEN ONLY TO AUSTRALIA AND THE UK.

A FREE BOOK OF SARAHS CHOICE (ONE FROM HER GROWING PILE OF WRITTEN NOVELS - ALL A++)

JUST LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE COMMENTS
WITH ONLY YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS.

IF YOU WIN YOU WILL BE CONTACTED FOR MORE INFORMATION 
(WHERE TO SEND THE BOOK)



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Mary Preston said...

This does sound amazing.

Mary Preston

marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Cass (Words on Paper) said...

So I'm not 100% sure about her new new adult novel, but I remember thoroughly enjoying Hunting Lila. Still undecided on my thoughts for Fated, which is why I never posted a proper proper review (I think). Anyway, I'd love to get my hands on Out of Control! :D

Cassandra

cc932005(at)hotmail(dot)com

Thankyou For Visiting My Blog!
HopE You're Chilling Just finE!

Blog Background from: Photobucket

Banner, buttons and anything else made by me is (C)Jess Wilmshurst

Disclaimer.

My honest opinions in exchange for novels supplied and those of my guest reviewers. My personal writing and photography. If it is not mine I will label it and say so. Honest workings going on here.

Everything posted on She Known As Jess BlogSpot is Copyright © 2010 -2013 by Jess W. All Rights Reserved.

You Give = We Give was created and is copyright to She Known As Jess Blogspot. © 2011 -2013 by Jess W. All Rights Reserved.